Manage Family Safety App Restrictions in Windows 8
1. Press Windows + C to open the Windows Charms Bar-> Go to Search-> In the Apps Search bar enter Control Panel and open the Control Panel
2. In the Control Panel go to User Accounts and Family Safety->Go to Parental Controls.
3. Now select the specific user.
4. Now select Allow and Block Specific Programs.
5. A window will open which says Which programs can the “user-xyz” use?. “user-xyz” can use only the programs I allow. Now you’ll get a long list of programs and apps: Make your choices and click OK and close.