Assassin’s Creed Unity is an upcoming historical action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is set to release worldwide on October 28, 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is the seventh major installment in the Assassin’s Creed series, and the successor to 2013’s Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Set within Paris during the French Revolution, the single-player story follows Arno Dorian in his efforts to expose the true powers behind the Revolution.
The game retains the series’ third-person open world exploration as well as familiar melee combat and stealth system. Assassin’s Creed Unity introduces cooperative multiplayer to the Assassin’s Creed series, letting up to four players explore and engage in narrative-driven missions.
Assassin’s Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer
– UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE: In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris
– A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD: Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities
– BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY: Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin. Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings
– DEEP CUSTOMIZATION OF ARNO, THE MASTER ASSASSIN: Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities
– DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE: Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestone streets run red with the blood of commoners who dared to rise up against the oppressive aristocracy. As the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark on an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Unity, the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all-new game engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
Assassin’s Creed Unity Meets Parkour in Real Life
Q: Is the PC download a Steam key?
A: No, a U-play Account is required to redeem and play this download.
2014 Assassin’s Creed Unity Live Demo
Assassin’s Creed Unity Theme and Wallpapers for Windows XP/7/8.1
Assassins Creed Unity expected PC System Requirements:
The expected system requirements for PC version are given below. Remember that these system requirements are not official.
-Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz
-AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+
-Nvidia Geforce 8800GT
-AMD Radeon HD 4770 512MB
-20GB Hard Disk space
-Windows 7 32-bit
Recommended System Requirements:
-Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66GHz
-AMD Phenom II X4 820
-Nvidia Geforce GTX 560
-AMD Radeon HD 6870
-20GB Hard Disk Space
-Windows 7 or 8.1