Changing the color appearance in Windows 8
1. Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Control Panel tile on the Start Screen.
2. A control panel Window opens. Scroll down and click on the More Settings.
3. Click on the Appearance and Personalization.
4. Next, Click on Change windows colors.
5. Next, select the color and slide the transparency slider to increase or decrease transparency. If you want more color then click on the ‘Show color mixer’ dropdown and choose color. That are the complete steps to change color appearance in Windows 8.