Steps to disable DEP for programs
1. Open the Desktop by clicking Desktop tile on the Start Screen.
2. Next, Right click on your desktop and select Personalize.
3. Next, click on the ‘Advanced system settings‘.
4. Next, click on the Settings.
5. Now, click on the Data Execution Prevention tab.
6. Next, click on ‘Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select’ and then click on the Add button.
7. Next, Browse to the location of the program (executable – .exe) that you want to disable DEP. Then click on the Open button
8. Next, click on the OK button.
9. Finally, click on the Apply and then OK. Then you should restart your computer in order for the changes to take place. That are the complete steps to disable data execution prevention in Windows 8.