The ESPN app for Windows 8, offered on desktop and tablet, provides sports fans with all the things they love about ESPN in a single place. Get up- to- the -minute scores, news, and analysis for all your favorite teams, leagues, and players. Access rich, in depth content from the leader in sports. Download the ESPN app for Windows 8 for a deeper sports experience than ever before!
- Access a completely personalized experience that syncs with your myESPN account
- Follow breaking news, and get real time scoring alerts and updates through live tiles and deep pinning.
- Get expanded game views that provide in-depth game coverage.
- Listen to your favorite ESPN podcasts including Mike and Mike, PTI with Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser and The BS Report with Bill Simmons.
- Stay informed with comprehensive editorial content from ESPN The Magazine.
- Share your favorite news and video highlights with your friends!
ESPN’s Windows 8 app was first revealed at BUILD 2012 by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on Oct. 30. The company recently updated its Xbox 360 app earlier this month to include additional content through WatchESPN.