Download Free Microsoft Mathematics for Windows 8
Microsoft Mathematics provides a set of mathematical tools that help students get school work done quickly and easily. With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus.
Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator. Additional math tools help you evaluate triangles, convert from one system of units to another, and solve systems of equations.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- .NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Free download
- Computer processor 500 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- Memory 256 MB of RAM (minimum); 512 MB or more (recommended)
- Display resolution 800 x 600, 256 colors (minimum); 1024 x 768, 32-bit (recommended)
- Video Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Disk space 65 MB available disk space