Q: I’m using Windows 8 operating system for personal laptops. I want to install TurboTax Software, help me. Thanks!
Name: Jonson BK
Sent: Feb 06, 2013 8:24 am
A: You can fully install TurboTax Software for Windows 8 if your computer meets the following minimum configuration:
Processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster, Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Memory: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
Monitor: 800×600 screen resolution (1024×768 recommended)
Internet Connection Required: 56 Kbps (Broadband connection recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 515 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4 client if not already installed)
Listed below are three TurboTax software packages available today: TurboTax Basic, TurboTax Business, TurboTax Deluxe
– Helps you get every dollar you deserve from your taxes
– Customizes to your situation based on your job, family and life
– Get expert help when you need it, free
– Double-checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
– Includes 5 Free Federal E-files and one download of a TurboTax State product
– Note: State preparation and printing is included in this version. State E-file is available at an additional charge.
Tips: To buy the cheap version of TurboTax Software you should use discount codes, promotional programs here: TurboTax promo code I wish you success, good luck and always support Windows 8 product key, Thanks!