1. Press Windows + C to open the Windows Charms Bar and then go to Settings-> Click to More PC Settings.
2. Select General-> Select Go to Language in Control Panel.
3. Below Switching input methods (you may have to uncollapse it) – check the box ”Use the desktop Language Bar when it’s available”
4. Now check the option called Docked in the Taskbar -> Click Apply-> Ok.
5. When it is turned ON you can see the Language Bar in your taskbar.
6. If you want to turn OFF the Language bar just uncheck Use the desktop language bar when it’s available -> click Save Changes