How to Change wallpaper backgrounds
1. In the Metro Start Menu, click on the lower left corner. The Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. From the Apps list that appears, click on Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, click on More Settings. This will take you to Control Panel main window.
4. Click on Personalization.
5. In the lower pane, click on Desktop Background.
6. Browse to select the Image Location. It displays the available images in the lower pan
7. Select a single image or multiple images to create a slide show. You can also set the time per image for the slide show. Click Save changes when done.