Steps to accept cookies in Windows 8
1. Open the Control Panel by clicking Control Panel tile in Start Menu.
2. A control panel window opens. Scroll down and click on the More Settings.
3. Next, click on the Large icons in ‘View by’ drop down menu located at the top-right corner.
4. Next, scroll down and click on the Internet Options.
5. Next, Internet Options window opens. Click on Privacy tab.
6. Next, Click Advanced. Then select ‘override automatic cookie handling‘. Select Accept in the fieldset Cookies and Third-party Cookies respectively. And select ‘Always allow session cookies’. Finally, click on the OK button. That are the complete steps to enable cookies in Windows 8.