How to install Windows 8 from dvd with simple steps
If you can’t upgrade to Windows 8 in Windows 7 or XP, or you got a new computer, now you only have to use the original CD to install Windows 8.
– The first step you should record the ISO image to CD.
– Second Step,put the DVD into drive and set PC boot from CD in BIOS. Then Restart!
More: Install Windows 8
– Just press any key on your keyboard when you see this
– Install Now!
– Setup is starting…
– Check the box to accept the license terms and click the “Next”
– Choose the “Custom(advanced)” to continue.
– Fdisk you hard disk.
– When you finished the Fdisk, just click “Next” button.
– Start installing now!
More: Download windows 8