1. In the Metro Start Menu, click on the lower left corner. The Start menu pops up. Click on Search.
2. From the Apps list that appears, click on Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel , click on HomeGroup.
4. If a homegroup is available, you can join it by entering homegroup password and clicking Join.
5. You can share your content with the homegroup, it will inform you of your current shared content.
You’ll need a homegroup password to join. You can get the homegroup password from the creator or from any member of the homegroup. In another article we’ll soon describe how to Create the homegroup