How to Use Quiet Hours in Windows 8.1 to Silence Notifications
– Open the Windows 8 Charms menu and tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu.
– Select “Change PC Settings” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
– Choose the Search and Apps tab on the left side of the screen.
– Select Notifications on the left side of the screen.
– Scroll down to the Quiet Hours section and choose the times you want the function to turn on and off. When you back out of the menu, your settings will automatically be saved.
Windows 8.1 Preview Tricks & Tutorial Review – Beginners Video Guide