1. Press Windows + C to open the Windows Charms Bar-> go to Settings-> Click on Control Panel.
2. In the address bar of control panel, Write ControlPanel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts and press Enter.
3. In the left side column, click on Create a Password Reset Disk.
5. Choose the drive where you want to save the password reset disk, that is your removal disk. Make sure that your USB Flash Drive is plugged in. Click Next.
6. Now type the current password of you user account. If you do not have one, click Next.
7. The wizard will create the disk. This creation will take few minutes. After progress is 100% -> click Next.
8. Click Finish to close the Wizard.
9. Open the USB Flash Drive to find the .psw file. Save it for future use.