Steps to enable aero in windows 8
1. Open the Desktop by clicking the Desktop tile on the Start Screen.
2. Next, Right click on your desktop and select Personalize.
3. Next, you will see the Aero Themes you can use under the Aero Themes section. Click on the themes you wish to use. .
4. Next, your aero theme will be applied. That are the complete steps to enable aero in Windows 8.
Enable / Disable Aero Themes Windows Service
In some cases you might end up here on our site because your Aero themes service might not be working. There are some ways to force enable Aero that we explained in the tutorial at the top (follow link)
1. Click on Start and click on Search
2. Enter services.msc into the search bar and select the Apps tab
3. When the service list is open scroll down until you find Themes
4. Select Themes and on the left click Restart service – this can already solve a lot of problems