1. Press Windows + C to open the Windows Charms Bar-> In the Apps Search Bar type cmd-> Now in Search Results right click on cmd-> Click on Run as Administrator.
2. Now your Elevated Command Prompt is opened. To enable Last Access Time, type the following command fsutil behavior set disablelastaccess 0 -> Press Enter.
3. You will get a message like the following Disable Last Access=0.
4. To disable Last Access Time, type the following Command fsutil behavior set disablelastaccess 1 and press Enter
5. You’ll get a message like this Disable Last Access=1. Close the Elevated Command.